Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Don't Blame Yourself

Don’t blame yourself.
It was never your fault.
You’re not the one who started it.
It wasn’t our (/my) choice.
For there to be war.
It was our (/your) choice to fight.
For you is the only reason.
Never forget the memories,
Of the time we once shared.
Before the rust (/static) takes it away,
I’ll remember.
Don’t blame yourself/myself. 
It was never your fault.
You’re not the one who started it.
Was I?
How long ago was it?
When did it start?
Why did it start?
Its repeating, over and over again.
Don’t- b-blame yourself/myself.
It- it- was never your/our) fault.
You’re (/we’re) not the one(s) who started it.
It wasn’t our (/my) choice.
For there to be war.
It was our- our (/your) choice to fight.
(I never wanted to)
For you is the only reason.
(It was the only reason)
But now it is our (/my) war….
(I was always fighting a war)
When- when did it start?
Why us- (me/why y- you)
SYSTEM ERROR
Never for- for- forget the memories,
Of th- the time we once shared /had.
B- before_ the rust (/static) takes it away,
I’ll remember. /(It won’t stop repeating)
S- S- YSTEM ERROR! ERROR!
Wh- wh- where- did it- it- /you) go?
Our- … world/you (our d-dream)
D- don’t- b-blame ourselves…
I-it was, n- never… our faults…
WARNING!
W-we’re (/are we?) not the one(s) who st- st- st- started it.
It- it- it wasn’t our choice/
W- W- W- WAR-
For th- to be (a) war.
(Our war/my war)
__ was our ch- ch- choice to- to- fight …
Because-
SYSTEM CRASH, SYSTEM CRASH
........................................
SYSTEM REBOOT IN PROGRESS

For you were and always have been my reason
To continue to fight
To live
Till the even the end of the world
So goodbye, for now my-
SYSTEM REBOOT COMPLETE
..........
SHUTTING DOWN

Don’t blame yourself.
It was never our fault;

No comments:

Post a Comment