Saturday, March 1, 2014

As the Rain Falls -Lyrics Short Ver.

As the rain falls, it seems to glow with light from the setting sun. With the summer haze, it feels like warm light falling from the sky. The sun shines bright and warm, hiding the horizon from my sight. The moon glows silver, turning the ground into an endless sky. The days that have passed by since that summer, are hiding in the warm summer haze. Are waiting to be found by our lonely hearts, can you hear it the melody. Beyond the sky, is the wish, that we've longed for. The summer melody that we heard that day, is still in my heart waiting to be sung. There is no sound in the world, like your voice, that fills me with joy. I wish the setting sun will stay, because right now I want you hold my hand. Is it okay, to be a little, selfish. I want to tell the sun and moon, that I want to be your star. I want to sing to you that melody, and be the star that is on tomorrow's horizon. In the falling rain, the summer haze was like star light in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment