Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Symphony -Lyrics

In this sea of smiles and tears only a trace of those faraway days still stay, it may hurt but I'll remember as I hold on tight to those days, it may be faint but the warmth of your smile still stays as an echo within my lonely heart, the lonesome voices of now and me rusted away but I'll still try to sing for you, I'll try my best no matter what happens because, I know what I want is right there beside me as I hold it tightly in my hands close to me no matter how far it is, my body didn't move and so my voice rusted away, I'll still wait for that melody no matter how much it hurts I'll still wait here forever, my heart still aches as I try to hold on tight to those memories that are filled with pain and joy, but can you hear it, this unclear and off-pitch yet beautiful, symphony symphony, echoing with a trace yesterday within us, I see a star in the sky and I try to hold on to the light in this twilight, but a part of me is still taken into the darkness around me and I can't help but let myself cry, please before I fall into the dark sing that melody to me as a lullaby before I go, please sing, my body didn't move and so my voice rusted away, I'll still wait for that melody no matter how much it hurts I'll still wait here forever, my heart still aches as I try to hold on tight to those memories that are filled with pain and joy, but can you hear it, this unclear and off-pitch yet beautiful overlapping like a cacophony voices, symphony symphony, echoing with a trace yesterday within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment